Now, at the limits of being professional or targeted, even athletes will get maximum performance from their bodies, using genetic advantages in the best possible way. In addition, they will be protected from their disadvantages and will exceed their limits and eliminate the risk of disability and ensure that their professional career lasts for many years!
WHAT'S ON GENETICTRAINER PRO® GENE PANEL?
● ACTN3 (Alpha Actinin 3) = Determines the muscle type (fast-twitch glycolytic, slow-twitch oxidative, or universal, which carries both properties partially)
Effects; It is one of the two most important genetic factors in determining branch, category and position in order to reach maximum performance. It is also the most important reference gene in determining the training characteristics (time, volume, chiDDE, frequency).
● ACE (Angiotencin 1 converting enyzme) = Sets the cardiac capacity. Effects; Reduction of veins-Water and sodium balance-Production of red blood cells-Tissue oxygenation. The branch is one of the two most important genetic factors in determining the category and position. It is also one of the most important reference genes in determining the training characteristics (duration, volume, height, frequency).
● NOS3 (Nitric Oxide Synthase 3) = Nitric oxide synthesis. Vascular smooth muscle produces nitric oxide (NO), which causes relaxation.
● DIO1 (Iodothyronine Deiodinase 1) = Thyroid functions provide the majority of circulating T3 essential for growth, differentiation and basic metabolism in vertebrates.
VEGFR (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor =
● PPARGC1A (PPARG Coactivator 1 Alpha) = transcriptional coactivator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors.
● Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor Gamma (PPARG) controls the peroxytomal beta oxidation pathway of fatty acids and plays a role in the regulation of cardiovascular circadian rhythms by regulating the ARNTL / BMAL1 transcription in blood vessels)
● COL1A1 (Collagen Type I Alpha 1 Chain) = Type 1 collagen codes (disability risks, cross-link tears, shoulder dislocations)
● GDF5 (Growth Differentiation Factor 5) = Growth factor that plays a role in bone and cartilage formation. Injury risks, Tendinopathy and Osteoarthritis)
● SOD2 = Superoxide Dismutase 2 / c-28T) Prevents cell death due to oxidative stress. Healthier cells affect performance and muscle growth in the positive direction. It determines the immune system response to oxidative stress and the regeneration process)
● SOD2 (Superoxide Dismutase 2 / c.245T> C) destroys superoxide anion radicals that are produced in cells and are toxic to biological systems. speed up the restructuring process.
● IL-6 (Interleukin 6) = Cytokines that function in the immune system response, inflammation and maturation of B cells. It determines immune and recovery.
IL-6R (Interleukin 6 Receptor) = low concentration of IL6 receptor soluble solvate functions as an agonist of IL6 activity. Regeneration, recovery)
● TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) = Provides stimulatory cellular responses such as cytokines and stress, and plays an important role in regulating immunological responses to infections.
● CRP (C-Reactive Protein) = Displays various functions related to the main defense. Patterns of acute phase response to tissue damage, infection or other inflammatory stimuli. It can interact with DNA and histones and cleans nuclear materials released from damaged circulating cells.
Genetictrainer is the world's first and only genetic coaching system!
© 2019 Genetictrainer Biotechnology Inc.