Even athletes who are professional or aiming to become professional will get the maximum performance from their bodies by making the most of their genetic advantages. They will also go beyond their genetic limits, avoiding their disadvantages and eliminate the risks of disability, allowing their professional careers to last much longer!
WHAT IS ON THE GENETIC TRAINER PRO® GEN PANEL?
● ACTN3 (Alpha Actinin 3) = Determines muscle type (Fast-contracting glycolytic, slow-contracting oxidative, or hybrid)
Effects; It is one of the two main genetic factors (together with the ACE gene) in determining the branch, category and position in order to achieve maximum performance. It is also the most important reference gene in determining the training characteristics (duration, volume, intensity, frequency).
● ACE (1 converting engi) = Determines cardiac capacity. Effects; Contraction of vessels-Water and sodium balance-Red blood cells production-Tissue oxygenation. Branch is one of the two most important genetic factors (together with ACTN-3 gene) in determining category and position. It is also one of the most important reference genes in determining training characteristics (duration, volume, severity, frequency).
● NOS3 (Nitric Oxide Synthase 3) = Nitric oxide synthesis. Produces nitric oxide (NO) causing vascular smooth muscle relaxation. Effects; It increases the blood circulation by expanding the vessels and thus increases the oxygen, glycogen and nutrients to the muscles.
● DIO1 (Iodothyronine Deiodinase 1) = Thyroid functions provide most of the circulating T3 required for growth, differentiation and basic metabolism in vertebrates.
● VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) = Supports the growth of new blood vessels to support effort. The relationship with sporting performance, ıklılık Endurance '.
● PPARGC1A (PPARG Coactivator 1 Alpha) = Transcriptional coactivator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors.
● PPARG (Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor Gamma) = Controls the peroxideomal beta oxidation pathway of fatty acids and plays a role in the regulation of cardiovascular circadian rhythms by regulating the transcription of ARNTL / BMAL1 in blood vessels)
● COL1A1 (Collagen Type I Alpha 1 Chain) = Type 1 collagen codes / produces (disability risks, cross-ligament tears, shoulder dislocations)
● GDF5 (Growth Differentiation Factor 5) = Growth factor that plays a role in bone and cartilage formation. Disability risks, Tendinopathy and Osteoarthritis)
● SOD2 = Superoxide Dismutase 2 / c-28T) = Prevents cell death due to oxidative stress. Healthier cells have a positive effect on performance and muscle development. Determines immune system response and regeneration process against oxidative stress)
● SOD2 (Superoxide Dismutase 2 / c.245T> C) destroys superoxide anion radicals produced in cells and toxic to biological systems. speeds up the restructuring process.
● IL-6 (Interleukin 6) = Cytokine that functions in immune system response, inflammation and maturation of B cells. Determine immunity and recovery.
IL-6R (Interleukin 6 Receptor) = Low concentration of soluble form of IL6 receptor acts as an agonist of IL6 activity. Regeneration, recovery)
● TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) = Provides cellular responses to stimuli such as cytokines and stress and plays an important role in regulating the immunological response to infections.
● CRP (C-Reactive Protein) = Displays various functions associated with the main defense. Regulates acute phase response to tissue damage, infection, or other inflammatory stimuli. It can interact with DNA and histones and remove nuclear substances released from damaged circulating cells.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE TEST FEE;
● Genetic Passport regulation.
● Genetictrainer® service;
● The most suitable sport branches for achieving the Olympic or professional level that are most suitable for the genetic structure.
● Sport branches that may cause health problems that are not suitable for genetic structure. Determination of the category or position appropriate to the genetic structure.
● The most suitable training methods for genetic performance in order to achieve maximum performance.
● In order to achieve maximum performance, the most appropriate caloric amounts for the genetic structure and the protein, carbohydrate and fat ratios that should be taken according to the genetic structure and sports branch have been calculated.
● Determination of the trait characteristics (volume, duration, intensity, frequency, etc.) according to the genetic structure in order to maximize the sprotive performance and eliminate the disability.
● Supporting incomplete or inadequate collagen production due to genetic characteristics of the skeletal system with appropriate nutrients or supplements.
● Minimization of oxidative stress and cell death due to immune system structural features.
●Elimination of inflammation and tissue damages